Create Custom Business Signs That Convert: Drive Sales In St. Louis, MO
Business signs are often described as silent salespeople, and for good reason. After all, your signs don’t just tell people where to find you; they catch eyes, convey brand or product quality, create interest, and ultimately convert readers into customers.
In fact, according to the International Sign Association, business signs are typically responsible for 50% or more of your local customers, and more than one-third of respondents to the American Shopper Study said they had recently been drawn into an unfamiliar store based entirely on the quality of their business signs.
In other words, your silent salespeople are working around-the-clock to generate leads, convert them into prospects, and turn those prospects into paying customers.
But not all signs are created equal. When poorly designed, improperly placed, or left to deteriorate, your business signs may struggle to drive sales—and they can even drive people away from your business.
If you’re looking to create business signs that convert, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to see some examples of how our business signs catch eyes, build trust and excitement, and convert leads into loyal customers, or call (314)-726-5500 to speak directly with a business sign specialist in St. Louis, MO.
3 Ways To Catch Eyes With Custom Business Signs In St. Louis, MO
The first step in the sales cycle is to generate leads, which means getting eyes on your products or services.
Though your design strategy will ultimately depend on your unique budget, target audience, and location, we generally recommend you:
- Go big with your business sign to maximize long-range readability and ensure you stand out from the surrounding signscape. St. Louis business owners are spoiled for choice in this regard, with the option for supersized window graphics, pylon signs, cabinet/box signs, monument signs, and channel letters, just to name a few.
- Crank up the contrast with your business sign, as studies show that the contrast between the font and background is the number-one predictor of sign conspicuity and legibility, “perhaps even more than size” (Bullough, 2017). This is easy to do with any business sign type—just pick a dark font and light background, or vice versa.
This business sign combines the classic red-on-white and black-on-white color combinations to create eye-catching contrast.
- Light up your business sign, as studies show lighted business signs consistently outperform non-illuminated signs in measurements of total daily impressions, sign legibility, and attentional focus (Lasauskaite & Reisinger, 2017). Here again, you have plenty of options, from internally-lit channel letters, pylon signs, and cabinet signs, to external lighting set-ups suitable for any sign type.
Convert Leads Into Paying Customers With Quality Business Signs
There’s no use in catching the eyes of your local audience if you’re not prepared to impress them with your design, materials, and installation. Quality is key for successful conversions—according to the American Shopper Study, 35.8% of consumers report having been “drawn into an unfamiliar store based on the quality of their signs.”
With that in mind, our sign shop is proud to offer:
- In-house graphic design expertise, informed by years of experience and current best practices, so you can create impressive logos, graphics, and layouts, with no prior experience or design education required
- Premium business sign materials, including high-quality vinyl, aluminum, acrylic, PVC, corrugated plastics, and more, all of which is fully customization and available in a variety of impressive textures and finishes
- High-resolution prints, so you can wow your readers with photorealistic images and eye-popping colors
- Flawless installation, completely in-line with your local sign code and seamlessly integrated into your architecture
Create Custom Business Signs That Convert: Free Quote In St. Louis, MO
To consult with our experts and get a free quote on any business sign order, you can:
Bullough, J. (2017). Factors affecting sign visibility, conspicuity, and legibility: Review and annotated bibliography. Interdisciplinary Journal of Signage and Wayfinding, 1(2), 2-25.Back