Vehicle Graphics 101: Beginner’s Guide To Advertising On Wheels
If you’re new to the world of vehicle advertising, vehicle graphics are the perfect introduction, with a low barrier to entry and a high return-on-investment.
Read on to learn about some of the unique benefits they can offer your business, or call (314)-726-5500 to speak directly with a graphics specialist near you.
Vehicle Graphics 101: St. Louis’ Most Cost-Effective Marketing Tool
Study after study ranks vehicle graphics as the best marketing tool on the market.
For example, in a recent 3-month Media Asset-Value Comparison, vehicle advertisements ranked number-one, costing only $0.48 per 1000 views, compared to $21.46 for magazine ads and $23.70 for TV commercials, and they also generated positive impressions in 98% of viewers.
While this study did not differentiate between different vehicle advertising tools (e.g. full wraps versus window graphics), it’s easy to see how, when it comes to cost-effectiveness, vehicle graphics are the best of the bunch. They cost less than full wraps, after all; and if your design incorporates the shape and color of your vehicle, they’re practically indistinguishable from vehicles with full coverage. Factor in their impressive 5-to-7 year service life, and you’ve got near unbeatable promotional value.
To browse our selection of vehicle graphics and get a free quote on a custom design and installation, get in touch with our sign shop.
Value And Versatility: 5 Ways To Put Vehicle Graphics To Work
With the ability to reproduce any digital images, logo, or design in crisp, high-DPI resolution, and the freedom to print your graphics in just about any shape or size, there’s not a lot you can’t do with custom vehicle graphics.
But if you need some ideas about how to put them to work, we’re happy to help. These are just a few of the ways we’ve helped our clients leverage the power of vehicle graphics around St. Louis, MO:
- Effortlessly level-up your mass-marketing campaigns. Vehicle graphics turn every parking space, cross-town commute, or service call into a powerful promotional opportunity for your business, without any extra effort required on your end. In one study by the American Trucking Association, researchers found that “a single intra-city truck with graphics can generate up to 16-million visual impressions in a year,” without any route adjustments or drive time dedicated solely to advertising.
- Create on-premise billboards for multi-angle marketing. If you routinely park at work, a small investment in vehicle graphics can give your on-premise sign system a major upgrade, effectively installing a mobile billboard on-site, which can be freely moved around to target different angles of approach.
- Simplify your targeted marketing. Vehicle graphics are tireless silent salespeople, mass-marketing your business at all hours, but they can also be used for more targeted marketing efforts. With a bit of research and route planning, you can get your message in front of very specific demographics. For example, if you were targeting small boutique business owners for a B2B campaign, you might drive your promotional vehicle through St. Louis’ Loop Business District, which houses over 140 specialty shops. The possibilities are endless!
- Improve your wayfinding system. Vehicle graphics engage audiences on the go, but they can also help bring them to your business. This is obviously the case for food truck owners, but vehicle graphics are equally effective for brick-and-mortar business wayfinding if you park out front. This is especially true if your storefront sign leaves some blindspots or if it’s significantly setback from the road.
- Social media promotion. Getting your message on the road can greatly boost engagement online. Many St. Louis business owners include “social buttons” (e.g. Instagram or YouTube logos) with social media handles or hashtags to make their online assets more effective, and it really works! In fact, in one study by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, the use of vehicle graphics increased online and print advertising ROI by 40% and 14%, respectively.
Consult With Vehicle Graphics Experts: Drive Sales In St. Louis
To learn more and get a free quote on any custom vehicle graphics, you can:Back