B2B Research Review: Why Work With Sign Businesses In St. Louis, MO
Looking to make the most out of your next trade show exhibition? Consider working with our sign business in St. Louis, MO.
Today’s post is all about how professional trade show booth design can boost B2B sales for your business. Read on or call 314-726-5500 to start a free consultation with our sign business right away.
B2b Sales Opportunities Returning To St. Louis, MO In 2021
With multiple cities in Missouri now crossing the threshold of having half their population fully vaccinated, and the economy now reopened, St. Louis is planning to host a number of exciting trade show exhibitions over the next few months, including:
- The St. Louis Business Expo
- The Gateway Outdoor Expo
- The Annual Condo-HOA Conference & Expo STL
- The PWX 2021 American Public Works Association
- The Home & Remodeling Show
- The Aero & Auto Advanced Suppliers Summit 2021, and many more!
Are you considering setting up a booth this year? Great idea! According to one study by BPA Worldwide, the benefits of exhibiting include building/expanding relationships with existing customers, boosting brand authority and recognition, lead generation, and direct B2B sales.
But if you want to access these benefits, you will need to invest in proper booth design. In fact, in that same BPA Worldwide report, 91% of attendees feel “trade show booth design” is the “top-tier factor to help assure exhibitors ROI/ROO at events.”
If you’re looking to make the most of B2B trade show sales opportunities, consider working with our sign business in St. Louis, MO.
Sign Businesses Boost Trade Show Results, Study Shows
“Trade show success rests on attracting attendees to an exhibitor’s booth because buyer preferences and business relationships are formed and nurtured in that space,” states Peter Bloch et al. (2019) in a new study from the Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing. “The design of a booth plays an important role in attracting visitors and providing a positive business atmosphere.”
For best results, the research team recommends:
- Create a closed design without congestion. Contrary to previous research suggesting open booths may be more inviting, Bloch et al. (2019) found that closed designs worked best. To explain this preference, the researchers posited that closed designs created the impressions of a greeting area or concierge desk, which triggered associations with brick-and-mortar businesses with high service levels (e.g. hotels or corporate offices). Closed designs may also imply that your booth has more to offer than airy, open spaces.Just make sure you do not overcrowd your booth. When you work with our sign business, you’ll have the choice of plenty of space-saving options that can create a closed design aesthetic without congestion, such as floor and wall graphics, hanging signs, and more.
- Create visual complexity with attractive surface decoration—Trade show attendees responded well to surface decoration, such as table runners, table signs, and custom posters, all of which “Stimulate attention and intention to shop” (Bloch et al., 2019, p. 25), and all of which you will find at our sign business in St. Louis, MO.
Free Quote From A Sign Business In St. Louis, MO
To learn more about how we can boost your B2B sales, call us at 314-726-5500 or fill out the short contact form on our website.Back