3 Reasons To Invest In Fleet Wraps In 2021
Today’s post highlights 3 significant advantages of using vehicle fleet wraps to create “mobile billboards” in 2021. Read on or call 314-726-5500 to speak with a vehicle wrap specialist in St. Louis, MO.
1. Custom Fleet Wraps Outperform Custom Paint Jobs In All Aspects
Custom paint jobs have their place, but they can’t hold a candle to modern vehicle wraps and graphics, particularly when it comes to branding entire fleets.
Compared to custom paint jobs, fleet wraps are:
- Faster to design and install
- More versatile and visually complex, giving buyers more design options
- More durable
- Easier to remove or modify
- Less expensive
2. Custom Fleet Wraps Simplify Targeted Advertising In St. Louis, MO
While static, on-premise signage can only reach viewers in the immediate vicinity, limiting your targeted marketing potential, fleet wraps can be taken directly to your chosen demographic. For instance, by simply altering your morning commute, or buckling up for a joyride after hours, you could:
- Drive through St. Louis’ downtown business district to target small business owners and boost B2B sales
- Drive through St. Louis’ senior living communities to target the 65+ demographic
- Drive by Saint Louis University or Washington University in St. Louis to target students and Millennials
3. Custom Fleet Wraps Provide Unparalleled Cost-Effectiveness
In a recent Media Asset-Value Comparison, researchers at 3M ranked fleet wraps as the number-one most cost-effective advertising solution. On average, fleet wraps and graphics cost only $0.48 for every 1000 impressions, compared to as much as $23.70 per 1000 impressions for television commercials. In other words, fleet wraps are nearly 50-times more cost-effective than television, the so-called “advertising king.”
Moreover, fleet wraps cost a fraction of custom fleet painting. Wraps also take less time – it takes just a few days to completely wrap a vehicle, versus a couple of weeks to custom paint an entire vehicle.
Free Quote On Custom Fleet Wraps In St. Louis, MO
Horizon Sign Company is a proud provider of custom fleet wraps for businesses of all sizes in St. Louis and the surrounding communities, including:
- Rock Hill
- Richmond Heights
- Webster Groves
- Kirkwood, and beyond
Bring us your design, or let us help you create something from scratch with the help of our graphic design team.
Call 314-726-5500 or visit the Horizon Sign Company website to book a free consultation and receive a quote on any custom fleet wrap order.Back