Consumer Research Tips: How To Find The Best Sign Shop In St. Louis, MO
Need help finding the best sign shop in St. Louis, MO? Today’s post shares 3 consumer research tips to ensure you get the best possible service on your next sign order.
Read on or call 314-726-5500 for a free quote from our team.
1. Look For Full-Service Sign Shops In St. Louis, MO
Full-service sign shops provide everything you need to complete your sign project in-house. This saves customers time, money, and major project management headaches, while also making sign systems more cohesive, and creating more opportunities for bulk-buy discounts.
Horizon Sign Company is one of St. Louis true one-stop shops, offering a complete end-to-end solution for all of our clients’ signage needs. When you partner with us, you get access to all of the following products and services under one roof:
- Custom sign manufacturing—We produce all the most popular types of indoor signs, outdoor signs, vehicle/fleet graphics, and displays for events and trade shows. Moreover, as Signworld partners, we give every client full access to the collective catalogs of more than 330 sign shops around the country. Anything unavailable in-store can be ordered to our St. Louis shop right away.
- Custom sign design services—Build off a proven template, modify your existing logo, or create something from scratch with the help of our in-house design experts.
- Marketing and event consultations—Work with our marketing and manufacturing experts to identify the best signage and design for your needs.
- Sign installation—Whether you need help with heavy-duty installation requiring external lighting, or you simply want some pro tips on how to achieve wrinkle-free graphics, Horizon Sign Company does it all. Full installation support is offered with every order in St. Louis, MO.
- Sign maintenance and repair—From burnt-out bulbs to broken sign faces, we’re here to help you keep your signage looking better for longer.
2. Check Online Galleries To Assess Sign Shops In St. Louis, MO
In 2021, any sign shop worth their salt is going to have a gallery set up for you to see online. It may be found on the company website (e.g. the Horizon Sign Company Gallery page), or any social media platform.
You may also want to call the company and ask for a list of finished signs to check out around St. Louis. Though this does take a bit more effort, it’s the best way to evaluate the sign shop’s skill in manufacturing, maintenance, and installation all at once.
Before you commit to your sign purchase, we encourage you to check out the Horizon Sign Company Gallery—the results speak for themselves. And if you’d like a list of signs to see in St. Louis, call 314-726-5500.
3. Find COVID-Safe Sign Shops In St. Louis, MO
Though the City of St. Louis is currently entering Phase 1 of the COVID-19 vaccination rollout, we must all still do our part to slow the spread until the pandemic threat period has passed. For sign buyers, that means making the extra effort to find COVID-safe services.
If you’re located in St. Louis, your search ends here. Horizon Sign Company supports safe business continuity throughout St. Louis, MO by manufacturing essential COVID signage with all the CDC’s infection-control guidelines in place. Additionally, we now offer a wide range of contactless service options, including no-touch sign drop-offs, remote consultations/design collaborations, and more, so you can easily get what you need to run a successful business in the “new normal.”
Free Quote From A Custom Sign Shop In St. Louis, MO
Horizon Sign Company is proud to serve clients in Brentwood, Clayton, Webster Groves, Maplewood, Kirkwood, Richmond Heights, Rock Hill, and anywhere else throughout the St. Louis area of Missouri.
Call 314-726-5500 or visit the Horizon Sign Company website to book a free consultation and receive a quote on any custom sign order.