Bring Your Logo To Life: Start Any Custom Sign Order In Seconds
Looking to get more eyes on your logo in St. Louis, MO? Horizon Sign Company is here to help.
Read on to learn how easy it is to bring your logo to life on any sign type using our simple online inquiry form, or call (314) 726-5500 to speak directly with a sign specialist near you.
Get Eyes On Your Logo With Horizon Sign Company
Even the best logo design won’t help your business without the right delivery system.
If you’re looking for ways to get eyes on your logo and expand your signage system, without breaking the budget with expensive billboard rentals, look no further. When you partner with Horizon Sign Company, you get access to an impressive array of promotional tools, all of which are customizable and cost effective, including:
- Outdoor signs – Whether you’re looking to light up your logo and mount it sky-high with a pylon sign or channel letters, or you just need a few simple A-frames to round out your on-premise sign system, we have the tools and sign expertise to make your logo shine at any size and in any medium.
- Indoor signs – Bring your logo to life in vivid color and high resolution on banners, graphics, digital signs, door signs, lobby signs, menu boards, and more.
- Vehicle wraps and graphics – Take your logo on the road with custom vehicle wraps and graphics and transform every parking space, morning commute, or cross-town delivery into a powerful promotional opportunity.
- Trade show signage – Turn your booth into branded space by emblazoning your logo across A-frames, banners, printed backdrops, product displays, and more.
Bring Your Logo To Life: Start A Sign Consultation In Seconds
If you have your artwork in-hand, it only takes a few seconds to contact our team and start the creative process.
To upload your artwork, click Upload Files, or hit the blue button with the white plus sign. This will open the File Explorer on your device. Locate your artwork and click Upload.
We accept the following file formats:
- Vector files (ai, .eps, .pdf)
- Raster files (psd, .tif, .jpg, .bmp)
- For signs with large amounts of text, we will accept any MS Office file for submitting verbiage only and will format your text in our design software.
Click here and select “Email Transfer.”
Now click the three blue dots indicated above, and make sure your upload is set to Email Transfer. This should be the default setting, but better to be safe than sorry!
All that’s left to do now is add firstname.lastname@example.org under Email To, fill in your own email address, and add a title/message of your choosing. Click Transfer, and the creative process begins! It is just that easy.
As soon as our team has downloaded your file, you will receive a notification. If you’ve included your project specifications, we can jump straight into estimating your project cost. Or, if you need some help selecting the right sign type, we can provide you with a shortlist of recommendations based on your unique advertising needs, logo design, budget, and preferences.
Get In Touch With Our Team: Contact Horizon Sign Company
To speak directly with a member of our team, you can:
- Call (314) 726-5500
- Email email@example.com and request a callback
- Drop by our sign shop at 748 Hanley Industrial Ct, St. Louis, MO 63144