Branding Your Business: 4 Ways To Approach Logo Design In St. Louis, MO
After a brief review of the economic value of professional logo design, today’s post runs down four different ways to approach your first custom logo design order. Read on or call (314) 726-5500 to speak directly with a logo design specialist in St. Louis, MO.
Research review: Why invest in professional logo design in St. Louis, MO?
- Convey your brand quality and character at-a-glance. 7% of sign research participants agree that signs “convey the personality or character of the business.” What do your signs say about you? If you want to enhance the effectiveness of your brand’s silent salespeople, our logo design specialists can help!
- Professional logo design facilitates smoother wayfinding. Did you know that nearly two-thirds (60.8%) of shoppers have driven by and failed to find businesses they intended to patronize “because the signage was too small or unclear?” It’s true – and that’s a huge problem, especially if you’re spending money on marketing, only to squander those hard-earned sales due to undersized or illegible logo design.
- Boost productivity with professional logo design. Believe it or not, the quality of your logo design can also influence the quality of work being done at your place of business.
In one seminal study by the Procedia Engineering journal, researchers noted that “indoor environments in an office have a great influence on employees’ attitudes, behaviours, satisfaction, and work performance,” and indoor signage is a big part of most interior environments.
In follow-up studies by the Managerial Auditing Journal, researchers further highlighted the strong link between productivity and employee satisfaction with the indoor work environment, and indoor signs were found to be highly influential, acting as tone-setting “centerpieces” for the work space. If you want to inspire your workforce with professional logo design, we can help!
- Drive sales with professional logo design. More than one-third (35.8%) of US consumers report having been drawn into unfamiliar stores after being intrigued by the company’s logo design, and 41.5% of consumers used logo design to make quality assumptions about a business, according to the Sign Research Foundation. If you want to drive more sales and increase your conversions, our logo design team can help.
How to get started: 4 ways to approach logo design in St. Louis, MO
Whether this is your first consultation or you’re a veteran sign-buyer, you’ll find our logo design process is fast, easy, and effective. Generally speaking, there are four ways to approach your logo design:
- Use a pre-existing template. If speed and cost-control are your number-one priorities, but you don’t want to compromise on logo quality, consider using one of our proven design templates. This is also a perfect option for anyone buying standardized signage (e.g. safety or construction signs), where custom logo design isn’t required.
- Build off of a pre-existing template. This option gives sign-buyers the best of both worlds, giving you a big head-start on logo design, while still allowing you to make it your own. Use one of our templates as a jumping-off point, then tweak the color, copy, font, shape, size, or materials to your liking.
- Submit your logo design for flawless reproductions. If you already paid for logo design, but you need someone to bring your graphics to life, look no further! We can reproduce any vector artwork in stunning color and high-resolution, no matter the size or style of sign you choose.
- Work with our logo design team to create something brand-new. Want something one-of-a-kind? Whether you have a detailed vision or you’re suffering from designers’ block, we’ll help you create something great!
Get a free quote on any custom logo design in St. Louis, MO
To start a logo design consultation and get a free quote on any custom graphics, you can:
- Call (314) 726-5500
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a callback by filling out the short contact form on our website
- Stop by our sign shop at 748 Hanley Industrial Ct, St. Louis, MO 63144