Order Custom Banners: Explore St. Louis’ Most Versatile Marketing Tool
Banners build brands in all kinds of ways, and the more you know, the more you’ll get out of your next sign order.
Read on to learn how to get more out of your banner marketing budget, or call (314)-726-5500 to speak directly with a banner design shop in St. Louis, MO.
The Beauty Of Banners: St. Louis’ Most Versatile Marketing Tool
Custom banners have been hung since the days of antiquity, when the ancient Romans draped them outside their homes to distinguish noble houses. But this classic outdoor hanging display is only one of many ways to use your banner.
Indeed, when you consider all of their different applications—none of which require any special skills or equipment outside of what we provide with your initial order—and the fact that they are 100% customizable, banners might just be the most versatile marketing tool on the market.
Building off our previous post on the subject, here are a few more ways you can use (and reuse) your banners:
- If you run a food truck or pop-up shops, banners are the perfect mobile marketing solution. Hang them from your food truck countertop to promote specials or indicate when you’re open; drape them over the hood of your parked car to convey your message at road shows, car rallies, or any other outdoor events; or use one of our freestanding solutions for easy setup anywhere your business takes you.
- If you need ideas for a memorable work or retirement party, consider using a custom banner in place of a traditional card. Get your staff to sign the banner, then use it for a great group photo, or have the guest of honor roll it up and take it home—they’re lightweight, effortlessly portable, and easy to store, with plenty of room for loving messages!
- If your business event is in need of a grand reveal, drape your branded banner on top of the big showpiece and rip it off with a flourish.
- If you want a green screen setup for your business’s video marketing campaign, consider ordering a dual-sided banner with standard business branding on the front and chroma key green on the back
With proper design, construction, and care, you can expect your banners to last for 4-8 years, which is more than enough time to use them in each of the ways suggested above. And that’s just scratching the surface.
To learn more ways to put custom banners to work for your business and get a free quote on your order, get in touch with our team in St. Louis, MO.
Get A Free Quote On Custom Banners In St. Louis, MO
Horizon Sign Company is a leading provider of custom banners for businesses throughout St. Louis and the surrounding areas, including the communities of Brentwood, Clayton, Webster Groves, and Rock Hill.
We offer a large selection of banner styles and vinyl grades, and our full-service approach simplifies every step of the ordering process.
To learn more and get a free quote on your custom banner order, you can:
- Call (314)-726-5500
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a consultation with our online contact form