Go Green And Save Money With Eco-Friendly Sign Fabricators In St. Louis, MO
Today’s post highlights 4 ways partnering with Horizon Sign Company on your next sign project may save you money and help reduce your company’s ecological footprint.
Read on to learn more, or call (314) 726-5500 to speak directly with our sign fabricators in St. Louis, MO.
1. Work With Sign Fabricators To Reduce The Impacts Of Paper Production
Paper is a recyclable and renewable resource, so it cannot be that bad for the environment, right? Wrong!
Today, paper accounts for around 26% of total waste at landfills, and paper production is a major contributor to old-growth deforestation, as these natural habitats are cleared away to plant “paper forests.”
If you’ve been relying on paper signs for your on-premise advertising system, your environmental footprint could be a lot smaller – and your marketing ROI could be a lot bigger!
According to research by Washington University in St. Louis, printing less paper signage could save thousands of trees and dollars. Horizon Sign Company is here to help, offering a wide range of paperless printed sign options that last for years.
Whether you choose to replace your paper signage with a vinyl banner, digital display, wall or window graphic, A-frame, or flag, you’ll be saving trees, printer ink, and energy.
What’s more, these sign types are both more conspicuous and professional than homemade paper printouts, which means more impressions and greater brand authority.
2. Go Green And Reduce Advertising Expenses With Reusable Sign Types
If your business offers limited-time promotions and seasonal menu items, or you regularly host one-off events, sign production costs can quickly add up, both for you and for the planet.
To reduce your advertising expenses and environmental impacts, consider some of our reusable sign types, such as:
- Digital signage
- Dry-erase boards
- A-frames with changeable inserts
When you order one of these signs, you get unlimited advertising potential, allowing you to keep your target audience up to date with new signage on-demand, without incurring additional production costs.
To learn more about reusable signs, get in touch with our sign fabricators in St. Louis, MO.
3. Ask Your Local Sign Fabricators About Energy-Efficient Sign Options
If you’re looking to save on utilities and lower your eco-footprint, we carry a wide range of energy-efficient signage options, including:
- LED-lit signs, which use as much as 75% less energy than traditional incandescent lights
- Illuminated sign timers, which activate your lighting only when outdoor light dims, saving you hours of unnecessary run time every day
- Unlit signs made from eco-friendly materials
4. Order From Local Sign Fabricators To Reduce GHG Emissions In St. Louis, MO
When you work with local sign fabricators, you avoid the costs and delays that can come with long-distance shipping, and you also prevent a great deal of greenhouse gas (GHG) pollution, too!
Book A Free Consultation With Eco-friendly Sign Fabricators In St. Louis, MO
To book your free consultation, you can:
- Call (314) 726-5500 to speak directly with a local sign fabricator
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a callback
- Contact us online using our simple contact form
- Drop by our sign shop at 748 Hanley Industrial Ct, St. Louis, MO 63144