Automate Sign Installation: Get Great Results In St. Louis, MO
Whether you’re advertising a service or serving haute cuisine, you know that presentation matters. You wouldn’t present a gourmet meal on a dirty paper plate, so why sully a perfect sign design with a shoddy installation?
It seems like an obvious conclusion, and yet business owners continue to settle for suboptimal sign installation year after year.
Today’s post runs down six reasons to go pro with your sign installation in St. Louis, MO. Read on or call (314) 726-5500 to speak directly with a sign installation expert near you.
Why Go Pro On Sign Installation In St. Louis, MO?
- Proper sign installation is critical for your sign’s visibility. Did you know that over half (60.8%) of US shoppers report having “driven by and failed to find a business they intended to visit”? It’s true, according to research jointly commissioned by the University of Cincinnati and the Sign Research Foundation. When you recruit the services of our sign installation team, you not only get help with the hands-on, nuts-and-bolts installation; you also get full support with sign site selection. Our sign installation experts are highly trained and experienced, and we’ll help you find the perfect place for your signage, somewhere that optimizes the 5 Factors of Sign Visibility so that you never miss a sale when wayfinding goes awry.
- Local audiences use sign installation for the basis of brand impressions. That same Sign Research Foundation report revealed that nearly half (41.5%) of shoppers actively form impressions about unfamiliar brands based on the quality of their sign design, installation, and upkeep. When you go pro with your sign installation, you put your best foot forward, giving your design the best chance to shine.
- Professional sign installation can save you money. Sign installation often requires special tools and mounting hardware, which you’ll need to pay for if you insist on doing it yourself.
- Improper sign installation can expose your business to fines and liability. Local sign codes strictly regulate most types of sign installation under threat of non-compliance fines. By going pro, you not only guarantee sign code compliance, but also reduce your liability by minimizing the risks of any injury to employees and customers as a result of improper sign installation.
- DIY sign installation can be dangerous. Unless you are installing simple signage, like yard signs or free-standing A-frames, your sign installation may require heavy-duty construction, electrification, or even scaling the walls of your building. These types of sign installations are best left to the pros.
- Going pro saves time. While you might save a bit of money with a DIY sign installation, it could cost you a half day’s work or more. By going pro and automating your sign installation, you make more time to build your business.
Book A Professional Sign Installation Service In St. Louis, MO
To get a free quote on any sign installation in St. Louis, MO, you can:
- Call (314) 726-5500 to speak directly with a sign specialist in St. Louis
- Request a consultation online with our quick contact form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by our sign shop at 748 Hanley Industrial Ct, St. Louis, MO 63144