Build A Full Sign System: Convert More Customers In St. Louis, MO
Today’s post highlights the promotional power of full sign systems, showing how the right combination of silent salespeople can generate sales leads, create prospects, and convert them into paying customers, all on their own.
Read on to learn more, or call (314)-726-5500 to speak directly with a local expert and get a free quote on a full sign system in St. Louis, MO.
Convert More Customers With A Full Sign System
1. Create More Sales Leads With Conspicuous Outdoor Signs
In the marketing world, a “sales lead” is broadly defined as any person who may eventually become a customer.
In order to create sales leads, you need to make people aware of your business, and there are plenty of ways to go about it, like running radio ads and television commercials, handing out flyers, and advertising with outdoor signs.
But in terms of cost-effectiveness, outdoor signs are a promotional nonpareil. Not only are they less expensive than radio and television ads, but they also last much longer, generating thousands of daily impressions and creating sales leads for years after installation.
In fact, research by the International Sign Association (ISA) estimates that outdoor signs are responsible for as much as 50% of your local sales leads.
If you’re looking to generate more sales leads with quality outdoor signs, you’ve come to the right place. We offer a wide range of large and conspicuous outdoor sign options that will get your brand noticed, including:
1. Large exterior building signs
2. Illuminated cabinet signs
3. Cut acrylic dimensional letter signs, and plenty more!
With our catalog of large-scale, illuminated, and high-contrast signage at your fingertips, you’ll have no problem getting noticed and generating more sales leads in St. Louis, MO.
2. Convert Sales Leads Into Prospects With Your Silent Salespeople
Once you’ve made local audiences aware of your business, the next step is to get them interested in your products or services, at which point they have gone from “sales leads” to “sales prospects.”
Here again, your outdoor signs will do plenty of the heavy lifting—according to research by the Interdisciplinary Journal of Signage and Wayfinding, most consumers use your signs as “inferential cues” to determine the quality of your business, so impressive outdoor sign designs will often be enough to get people interested. In fact, in the American Shopper Study, more than one-third of survey respondents said they had been “drawn into unfamiliar stores based on the quality of their signs.”
But while standalone outdoor signage can convert leads to prospects, full sign systems do an even better job. After all, your outdoor signs might convince passersby to take a peek inside, but without your silent salespeople there to greet them, highlight value propositions, and identify next steps in the customer experience, they might just move along.
Of course, you could have employees there to begin the conversion process, but why not partially automate it with in-store signage? It frees up your workers for other tasks, and when they do join in the conversion process, your signage will be there to support their sales message.
To help you create a full sign system that converts leads into prospects on its own, and helps your employees in their efforts, we offer:
- Custom lobby signs to greet your guests, convey your brand’s quality and character at-a-glance, and direct visitors to the next step in the customer experience
- Custom graphics to build immersive branded space, help guests find their way, and highlight more of your offerings
- PVC wall panel signs for wayfinding/identification, positive brand impressions, and product/service promotions
To browse our full catalog, get in touch with one of our local sign experts.
3. Convert Prospects Into Paying Customers With In-Store Signage
Once you’ve got your audience interested in your products or impressed by the quality of your brand, it’s time to turn them into paying customers. And while your salespeople will often be your greatest asset in this regard, your silent salespeople can make a substantial impact on your bottom line.
At Horizon Sign Company, we offer:
- Point of sale signage to increase impulse buys
- Promotional wall graphics, banners, and dynamic menu boards to create a sense of urgency and excitement about new products and limited-time offers
- Floor graphics to direct audiences towards products
- Digital signs to increase customer dwell time and ad engagement
- Custom indoor signs to direct guests towards self-checkout areas, and more!
Build A Full Sign System: Get A Free Quote In St. Louis, MO
Horizon Sign Company is your friendly neighborhood sign factotum, offering all of the most popular products under one roof, plus full support with every sign service, from design ideation to installation.
When you work with us, ordering is easy, whether you need a standalone sign or a full sign system.
To schedule a consultation and get a free quote on any order, call (314)-726-5500. We’ve helped numerous local businesses create promotional systems that convert passersby into paying customers, and we can do the same for you.Back