How To Boost B2B Sales With Trade Show Booth Graphics In St. Louis, MO
If you want to stand out and drive more business-to-business (B2B) sales, custom trade show booth graphics can give you the edge, without eating up your marketing budget.
Read on to review research by the Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing about what makes trade show booth graphics so effective, or call (314) 726-5500 to speak directly with a trade show booth graphics specialist in St Louis, MO.
B2B Sales Opportunities Are Heating Up In St. Louis, MO
Trade show season slows down in the winter, but it won’t be long before the spring rush. In just a couple of months, St. Louis will host a number of exciting exhibitions, including:
- The 2022 Convention and Trade Show, running from March 6th to 9th
- The Home & Garden Show, running from March 3rd to 6th
- The Innovations Trade Show, running from April 27th to 29th, and many more!
If you want to give your booth the competitive edge at any of these exhibitions, trade show booth graphics are a great choice, and now’s the perfect time to get them prepared. But don’t take our word for it – research by the Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing leaves little doubt about the promotional power of custom graphics in trade show settings.
Research Review: How Trade Show Booth Graphics Boost Sales
According to the Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, “trade show success rests on attracting attendees to an exhibitor’s booth because buyer preferences and business relationships are formed and nurtured in that space.”
Trade show booth graphics work especially well in this regard because:
- Open booth designs are more welcoming. If your booth is overcrowded with freestanding signage, you might discourage visitors, especially amidst the pandemic, because tight spaces make social distancing more difficult. Trade show booth graphics give you all the branding and promotional power of traditional freestanding signs, without eating up your precious floor space.
- Attendees respond best to surface decoration. Environmental psychology studies have shown a positive correlation between surface decoration and “visual complexity,” which sounds negative, but is actually a boon for your business promotion. As long as you can create visual complexity without cluttering your booth with signs, your display will “stimulate attention and intention to shop” (Bloch et al., 2019, p. 25). When you order custom trade show booth graphics, you can decorate any solid surface in a flash.
- Professional designs boost B2B leads – ”Among various attraction tactics, design plays a critical role,” states Bloch et al. (2019). A well-design booth not only helps firms attract new prospects, but also “offers potential long-term benefits by enhancing corporate image once the show concludes” (p. 27). When you’re ready to go pro, we’re here to help.
Order Custom Trade Show Booth Graphics In St. Louis, MO
Horizon Sign Company is your one-stop shop for custom trade show booth graphics in St. Louis, MO. We offer all the most popular types of trade show signage, including A-frame signs, banners, and printed backdrops, and everything is completely customizable. Choose any cut, color, size, or shape, and submit any custom design, and we’ll help you transform your booth into the branded, sales-driving space you envision!
Ordering custom trade show booth graphics has never been easier for businesses in St. Louis, MO. To get started with your order, you can:
- Call (314) 726-5500 to speak directly with a trade show booth graphics specialist
- Request a consultation online by filling out our quick contact form
- Submit your artwork online to jump right into trade show booth graphics production
Bloch, P. H., Gopalakrishna, S., Crecelius, A. T., & Scatolin Murarolli, M. (2017). Exploring booth design as a determinant of trade show success. Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, 24(4), 237-256.Back